PPE Type 1 CE registered Disposable Face Masks with elasticated ear loops.
x10 PPE Disposable Protective Face Masks
Our PPE Face Masks are suitable for protecting harmful particles such as dust, PM2.5 haze particles, flu bacteria and flying droplets. Our Face Masks come in packs of x10.
Outer: 20g blue non-woven fabric (medical grade)
Middle: 25g BFE >/95% melt-blown fabric (medical grade)
Inner: 20g white non-woven fabric (medical grade)
- To ensure a clean and hygenic mask, avoid touching the inside of the mask with your hands.
- Every time you wear the mask, you should immediately do a "tight type" check to make sure the mask is in the right place.
- Wash your hands before wearing the mask. If you are exposed to a dusty enviroment, please keep wearing the mask.
- Replace the mask as soon as possible when you feel your breathing resistance increasing, or when your mask becomes soiled or torn.
- This mask is not washable.
- Unused masks should be stored in a clean enviroment.